Holi Dhamaka Sale 2020 Shankarapur Paragliding
- Offer valid for Nepalese citizens only.
- Booking date : 02 March, 2020 to 08 March, 2020
- Flight valid till 10 March, 2020
- Includes photo-video
Shankarapur Paragliding Pvt Ltd started paragliding inside the valley three years ago from Deurali Bhanjyang. One can experience an aerial view of the capital Kathmandu city from the place it conducts its gliders.
Deurali Bhanjyang, at the height of 1,900 meters above the sea level and just 40 kilometers from Thamel in Kathmandu, is the jumping-off point for gliders.
One can experience the aerial view of Melamchi and Indrawati River along with the view of mountains nearby the capital city during the flight.
Shankarapur Paragliding offers special offer to make your Holi festival more exciting.
Enjoy Holi festival with paragliding experience this year.
- Eagle eyes view of landscapes, valleys ,rivers
- Ancient villages, houses, lifestyle
- Agricultural fields
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 4 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 100 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 20 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 85 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 16 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 30 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 3 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Through out the year
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 0 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
- check_circle_outline Safety Helmets
- check_circle_outline 15 to 20 minutes tandem paragliding
- check_circle_outline Flight Insurance.
- check_circle_outline High quality parachutes
- check_circle_outline Adventure drive to Paragliding Spot.
- check_circle_outline Photo & Video
- highlight_off All bar & beverage bill
- highlight_off Meals except those mention in itinerary.
- highlight_off Tips for guides – we pay our guides and porters fairly but if you want you can tip them personally.