Bhotekoshi River Rafting
The Bhote Kosi – the name implies that this river has its origin in Bhot or Tibet. Bhote Koshi River located on the way to Lhasa 3 hours drive from Kathmandu. It has upper sections of grade 4 and 5. Continuous white water rafting for 26 km
- Continuous white water rafting for 26 km
- Upper sections of grade 3, 4 and 4+
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 15 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 70 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 20 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 2 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- MAR - JUN, SEP - NOV
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 741 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 698 m
- Highest Elevation :
- Trip Start Point :
- Thamel, Kathmandu
- Trip End Point :
- Thamel, Kathmandu
Payment is supposed to be made two days before the trip date. Last moment bookingavailable with full cash payment only if we have enough space available.
Refunds are not made for unused services or last minute (less than 24 hours) cancellations. Cancellation one day before the activity date will incur% cancellation charge, whereas cancellation two days or more before the activity date will incur % cancellation charge.
- check_circle_outline Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue, and Wilderness First Aid
- check_circle_outline Private rafting guide
- check_circle_outline Gear raft support
- check_circle_outline Quality rafting and kayaking equipment, including boats, kayaks, helmets, paddles, PFDs, dry bags and Pelican boxes.
- check_circle_outline Two-way transportation (private bus while going, public bus on return, option to fly from Biratnagar – Kathmandu)
- check_circle_outline River permits.
- check_circle_outline Team photos (photos videos by our team)
- check_circle_outline Industrial certify first aid kit
- highlight_off Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc.
- highlight_off Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- highlight_off Insurance policy: paddlers need to have their own insurance since we only provide insurance to our crew.
- highlight_off Personal expenses
- highlight_off Tips for guides "if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip"
What We Provide
- check_circle_outline Industry standard First Aid Kits
- check_circle_outline Safety helmets
- check_circle_outline High quality raft
What To Bring
- highlight_off Sneakers, neoprene booties, or river shoes.
- highlight_off Small Dry Bag (if they let you take it on the raft)
- highlight_off Eye Glass Straps (if needed)
- highlight_off Sunglasses (optional)
- highlight_off Sun block and lip balm.
Rate & Review
Reviews (All)No reviews yet
Items per page:
0 of 0