Langtang Valley Scenic Panorama Trekking
‘short moderate treks in the harmony of Tamang culture and High Mountains views’
Trek at Glance:
Mode of accommodation: Hotels in Kathmandu- local nice lodge on treks.
Trekking Grade: Moderate with Ups and Down Hill walks.
Area of Trekking: North Central Himalaya within Langtang Himal region.
Highest elevation gain: At Kyanjin 3,780 m within Langtang valley.
Daily Walks: Minimum 4 hrs to maximum of 6 hrs.
Trekking duration: 07 Nights and 08 Days (with drives both ways)
Total Trip: 11 Nights and 12 Days (arrival to final departure)
Best Seasons for Langtang valley Scenic Panorama Trekking:
Nearly all months of the year except wet monsoon times from mid-June to mid-September, best months is from March to May, where most of the days are fine and clear for views and walks, with longer sunlight hours but cold in the morning and night time above 1,800 m onward.
Walks will be lovely with wild flowers in full bloom, especially the rhododendron of different species from tall trees to bushes with magnolia during spring season.Late afternoon can get overcast with snow and rain on higher hills sometimes.Next good times is from mid-September to December around autumn / fall and pre-winter seasons with crystal clear fine morning and day for excellent views of peaks and pleasant trek with bright starry nights .
Around autumn,onward till spring seasons when days are much shorter with sun-light hours due to autumn and pre-winter season, expect snow on trails sometimes on higher areas of Langtang Himal.
People and Culture:
Langtang Valley and whole of Central Himalaya region is mostly populated by Tamang people the hill tribes of Langtang and Mid-East Himalaya, interwoven with strong Buddhism religion and culture of Tibetan origin, interesting ancient custom which you can notice on walks with religious monuments of Stupa and series of prayer wheels and stone slate walls.Besides incredible views of high mountains and landscapes,trekkers will have great opportunity to witness Tamang villages of fascinating cultures and traditional farm life visiting impressive areas of great interest.
Langtang Valley Scenic Panorama Trekking is perfect short adventure for a week duration where all travelers can join in for lovely country towards north of Kathmandu around Central Himalaya within Langtang Himal range. Langtang Valley Scenic Panorama trekking certainly is an exciting journey that takes you to visit nice traditional farm villages of Tamang,people the main tribes of Langtang and Central Himalaya mountain range, interwoven with Buddhism and ancient practice of Bon religions.
Walking into delightful serene forest covered with tall rhododendron, magnolia, oaks, birch, firs and blue pines where trekkers can have the opportunity to glimpse of some wild-life like the rare and endangered Red Panda, often seen on trails to Langtang valley.View of snow-mountain remains constant throughout the walks, except as route takes you into deep river gorge enclosed within dense woodland then suddenly walk enters into a wide open Langtang valley at Kyanjin, a lovely settlement enclosed by series of high mountain range.
Langtang Valley and Scenic Panorama Trekking located on route to Tibet and China border, where drive takes you past Kathmandu outskirt to reach cooler alpine hills around Rasuwa district in the country of Tamang people.
Entering Langtang National Park an area of 1,710 Sq. Kms. Which is the first mountainous park of Nepal and as well closest from the capital Kathmandu with just 32 k.m aerial distance that extends to Nepal and Tibet / China frontiers.
The Park plays an important role in conserving various rare species of plants and wild-life that nearly extinct in this planet, include small areas of subtropical forest (below 1,000 m), with temperate oak and pine forests at mid-elevation, with alpine scrub and grasses fades away to bare rocks and snow as walk leads to high Langtang valley and beyond .
Lovely tree lines of Oaks, Chir pine, maple, fir, blue pine, hemlock, spruce and various species of rhododendron make up the main forest species that makes the trek around Langtang Himal areas so marvelous along with glorious snow-capped peaks views.
Langtang Valley and Scenic Panorama Trekking takes you on exciting drive from Kathmandu to reach higher cooler area around Langtang region at Dhunche, headquarter town of Rasuwa district and then start walks from nice Syabru village heading towards our main destination.As walk progress heading past nice Tamang villages and into serene forest,then entering into a gorge finally ending at wide open beautiful and most scenic valley at Langtang where Kyanjin settlement located enclosed within array of high snow mountains.
At Kyanjin with ample time to explore its wonderful view point overlooking glorious panorama of Central Himalaya with Langtang, Jugal Himal as far towards peaks on Tibetan side enjoying marvelous moments around scenic Langtang valley, return journey on same pleasant route to reach a road-head.
From Syabrubesi village with last final overnight stop; in next morning overland journey back to Kathmandu after a remarkable adventure and experience on Langtang Valley and Scenic Panorama Trekking.
Short Outline Itinerary:
Day 01: Main arrival in Kathmandu 1,320 m via various airlines.
Day 02: In Kathmandu with sightseeing tour and trek preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi 1,470 m via Dhunche town 1,950 - 06 hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350 m - 06 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Langtang village 3, 307 m-06 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin 3, 750 m- 04 hrs.
Day 07: Rest-Day for leisure scenic hike and short excursion.
Day 08: Trek to Lama Hotel 2,350 m - 06 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Syabrubesi-06 hrs.
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel.
Day 11: Spare day in Kathmandu for individual activities and tours.
Day 12: International departure to respective countries homeward bound.
Trip Extension in Kathmandu:
While in Kathmandu with more time,you can extend for other adventure sports activities rafting, mountain biking, Para-gliding or just relax and enjoy with individual activities or with sightseeing tour around world heritage sites.
Main Highlight of the treks:
- Super views of high snow-capped mountains from beautiful Langtang valley.
- Walk into lovely villages enriched with age-old Buddhism religion and colorful culture.
- Exciting scenery of rolling green hills and valleys in the shade of high Langtang Himalaya.
- In the land where elusive, endangered Red Panda dwells in deep lovely alpine woods.
- A scenic and cultural short country walks perfect and ideal for all types of travelers.
- No. of Days :
- 12 D
- No. of Nights :
- 11 N
- Min Age :
- 18 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 70 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 35 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 2 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 100 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 3 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- mid-June to mid-September, best months is from March to May
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 0 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 0 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 3780 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
- check_circle_outline In some high altitude treks we provide sleeping bags and down jackets also with comprehensive medical kits carried by our guides and staff.
- check_circle_outline All tour and treks accompanied by guides-staff and porters (either human or pack animals like yaks or mules), all wages, meals, accommodation, transportation facilities with Insurance against medical and accidents.
- check_circle_outline Tour and sightseeing around Kathmandu as per the itinerary chosen with city guides includes all entrance fees at places of interest.
- check_circle_outline Applicable Trekking Information Management Systems permits (TIMS) with National Park Entry permits also includes National Park Fees or Conservation entry permits.
- check_circle_outline Private vehicle or in local coach-bus overland to starting point of the trek and back the same way to Kathmandu.
- check_circle_outline Full board on trekking with breakfast-lunch-afternoon refreshment with dinner includes twin sharing rooms in lodge on route treks.
- check_circle_outline Special entry permits for Tsum and Manaslu Trekking only.
- check_circle_outline Accommodation in tourist standard or 2-3 star class hotels on bed and breakfast basis as well in twin sharing basis rooms. (For single supplement at extra cost)
- check_circle_outline All arrival and departure from the airport to hotel and back on private cars, coach or buses as per the group size.
- highlight_off Early return from the tour or treks will not be entertainment with refund, where client should borne all the expenses incurred including accompany guide-porters services.
- highlight_off Emergency evacuation by any means of transportations including immediate Helicopter services if required on accidents, sickness and personal problems.
- highlight_off Single Supplement on hotel rooms as well on trek in lodge where clients should inform ahead on booking with extra charge on booking single private rooms where available.
- highlight_off Personal Trekking gear and equipment’s including down jackets-sleeping bags if not provided by the company as per the trip cost.
- highlight_off International air-fare, Personal medical / travel insurance and Nepal visa fees.
- highlight_off Expenses of individual nature drinks, laundry, telephone bills, gratitude and meals in city areas Kathmandu and Pokhara as per the itinerary chosen.